Companies ought to understand their product complaints and the improvements that their customers are seeking. Product quality improvement is possible in every step of business; right from the supplier of raw materials, inventory, finished product, packaging to end retailer, and from delivery to after-sales service. These quality data reside in various sources such as ERP, CRM, PLM, PIM, and Social Media.
Typically, we collect customer feedback from our social media channels and call-centers. To take the right action on these complaints, it is essential to understand the root cause of these complaints and analyze them. When you combine the feedback from social media and CRM system with PLM and PIM data, you analyze the items that are facing issues, the suggested design changes and the impact of those design changes on the inventory. You also get data of the supplier that is providing the item and the impact if you change the component from a supplier or the supplier itself.
Our solution will also help you to understand why quality events such as customer complaints and corrective action are open for a longer period and which change analyst or quality analyst is not able to close the quality events. Additionally, it will help you to identify the bottlenecks.
Bizintel360 will answer this entire question with a single click or with a simple keyword search. Our solution aims to solve the problem of Quality Executives, Quality Analyst and Quality Managers.
Following problems can be root caused by Bizintel360 Enterprise Quality analytics solution
- Which products are impacted severely due to quality issues?
- Which item of products needs re-design or replacement from the supplier?
- What will be impacted in the inventory if we go for re-design of the item for quality improvement?
- Who is the top 5 Quality Analyst with overdue complaints resolution cycle time?
- What is a trend in new, open and closed quality events such as complaints, corrective actions, and audits?
- What are the key determinants of product quality trends?
- What are the key product issues impacting the customers or markets?
- Who are the key customers or suppliers impacted by these product issues?
- How do we benchmark the cycle times across the portfolio of products?
To know more about our solutions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org