There are many metrics that can be used to evaluate the quality of your product. It can range from customer satisfaction, real-time resolution of issues, infrequent downtime or outage, consistent performance, Optimum ROI among others. Customers expect a product that is not just delivered in time but ultimately passes the test of time by being of good quality.
Let us shed some light on how the quality of your product has significant implications on your brand equity and business:
- Poor quality products can lead to overall customer dissatisfaction and low NPS
- Negative reviews lead to a decrease in sales and expose your current accounts at risk of migrating to other products
- Your Brand equity is directly proportional to the quality delivered to a customer
- A high volume of customer complaints and decreases time to resolution and priority support
- The higher cost of production due to poor quality products causing a production halt.
- The poor quality product increases TCO and decreases ROI.
Quality Executives need to be empowered with real-time actionable insight into their product quality issues to avoid these negative effects of a bad product in their portfolio.
Bizintel360’s Product quality analytics is a self-service data analytics solution in the cloud that helps users to identify and mitigate quality issues in real-time. It helps you to:
- Identify quality trends by product line based on customer complaints
- Trigger corrective and preventive action by assessing customer complaint trends
- Improved root cause analysis by assessing and measuring failure mode
Bizintel360 is a one of a kind solution that has all the capabilities customers look for in a BI solution. It is fast, easy and secure solution that gives the power of advanced data analytics in the hands of business users. And to top it all, the product trial is completely free with no credit card requirements or lengthy registration process.