NetSuite ERP and Oracle Planning Cloud Integration
A distinguished skincare brand established by a renowned celebrity esthetician in the year 2004. The company has garnered significant recognition for its cutting-edge and efficacious skincare products, adeptly addressing a diverse array of skin concerns. Through a diligent dedication to scientific research and formulation, the brand has successfully garnered a loyal clientele comprising beauty enthusiasts and celebrities alike. The brand offers over
50 cutting-edge skincare products, catering to diverse skin concerns.
To integrate Oracle NetSuite ERP and Oracle Planning Cloud for streamlined planning and budgeting processes, collaborative planning and data-driven decision-making. To improve forecasting accuracy, scalability, and integration with existing systems. It seeks to achieve optimized supply chain and inventory management and meet customer demands efficiently in a D2C market.
● Customer has already tried multiple integration platforms and systems to integrate NetSuite and the UCM but did not get an optimized solution.
● Extraction of real time data from NetSuite and convert it into the FBDA excel sheet formats.
● All the integration platforms involved staging. The excel files gets corrupted during the staging stage due to version change, file name change or change in format of the excel.
● Oracle Cloud consumes the data in Base64 format only. Conversion of data into Base64 format was a major challenge for the most integration platforms.
● Volume of data was also a challenge as it involved creation of 40-50 excel sheets and ZIP file conversion.
● Sending data back to NetSuite in a NetSuite compatible format.