Registering Bizdata Partners will introduce eZintegrations™ to referral companies looking for new iPaaS systems with features that make system integration faster, easier and more cost-effective. Integration of application and database will span across data Integration, business integration and application integration in cloud or on-premises. Upon successful closure of the sale, Partners will receive a referral fee of 10% of the license cost for the first year.
Bizdata partners can benefit from the referral program in many ways:
- Association with the leading provider of integrated data analytics.
- You will have the access to “package” your specialized services to deliver along with eZintegrations™ for your customer reference.
- First hand access to information on product updates, new releases, features and benefits.
- Access to tutorial videos, marketing collateral, whitepapers, and webinars.
- There is no cost or ongoing requirement for membership in the eZintegrations™ Partner Program.
- What’s more, Bizdata will also bear the sales, settlement and implementation costs of the company you recommend.
Organizations you introduce to Bizdata will directly benefit from a substantially lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than they would have experienced with a “traditional” integration system. eZintegrations™ is a modern iPaaS system that takes care of all the integration needs in the Cloud or On-premise and it takes only a couple of hours to learn it and two weeks to get it up and running in an enterprise. It is horizontally scalable and can connect any system, database, application or conversation in your enterprise. It is a cloud-friendly Integration-Platform-as-a-Service. Foundational to hybrid integration and digital business transformation, it is much more than the ability to move the data around.
Who should sign-up for the Bizdata partner program:
- System Integration Consultants and Companies
- IT and Management Consultants
- Integration and EDI Consultants
- Enterprise Application Users – Transfer, extract data to, from other systems in real-time
- Transaction Partners – Retailers and OEM who needs to perform the transaction using EDI/ XML formats need to integrate
- Current eZintegrations™ and Bizintel360 customers
*Please see Terms and Conditions for complete information.